11.20.2012

Walking, November

With our curiously warm Saturday, I took a hike with friends up the north side of the city. The crazy-college-rival-football-madness had consumed the valley and we were looking for a perfect escape. Waterworks it was. 

The last weeks have been pretty busy- playing catch-up from our jaunt to Seattle and now getting ready for our Thanksgiving break. Today is our last day of school for the week- Nate and I are both staying in town for the holiday but most of my friends are hopping in planes and cars this afternoon. I can't explain to you how excited we both are for this break. A little relief from responsibility and even more importantly, time to be spent with our family (and dogs too). I'm anticipating a week filled with good food, happy families, playing with clay, knitting, running and many thanks. 


- K

2 comments:

  1. really like b's braid in the first picture! happy thanksgiving, miss k! (and special greetings from me to your grandma.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! I love the golden hair and grass.

    ReplyDelete