4.29.2012

Cupcakes and Rain

Thunderstorms and baking keep me distracted from finals I have to study for and a British Literature paper I have to write this weekend. Yesterday was spent making pie cupcakes with a friend (yes, really, it's a pie and a cupcake in one) and listening to a lot of The Head and the Heart. And today, i'm slowly crossing off the items on my to-do list that's about 14 inches long (and I write small). I know we're all thinking the same thing...just two more weeks of textbooks and paper and notes and lectures and then we're free. I think once finals are over, I'll just want to live in the backyard for a while. I'll check everyday to see if my Spinach seeds have grown out of the soil and I'll read books and eat dinner in the grass.  And then Nate and I will go on a road trip. Yes, I think I'm ready for all that.

ImageImageImage

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment