11.30.2012

Socks (and snow please)



There is nothing quite as satisfying as finishing a craft you've been working on for a while. Over Thanksgiving break I finished knitting my very first sock, something I've been wanting to do for so long. Since my super-knitting aunt was in town, she was able to teach me how to knit a heel. I think it was quite the success, holes and all. Now I'm starting a new pair with prettier colors and I think I'll use my first one as a stocking. 

I had a lovely birthday with my family and am celebrating again with friends this weekend. The only thing that would have made it better was a little snow. It still feels like fall here and I'm really ready for some Christmassy white. Tomorrow is the first of December, so the music and lights are bound to make an appearance.- K

No comments:

Post a Comment