2.23.2013

Knit Hats and Being Busy


We haven't been posting up here much. My school/work schedule is really taking a toll on the amount of free time I have. But last week, I made this knitting project into an excuse to take little breaks from homework. I finally learned how to cable knit and I love it. 

We're both so ready for spring- every time it seems like it's just around the corner, Montana weather surprises us with another little snow flurry. Luckily, most of it doesn't stick so we've been happy to play some ultimate outside every once in a while. Now, we're just keeping our fingers crossed that spring days are around the corner and that we'll find a little more time to do the stuff we really like.

- K

p.s. I recently got an instagram and eeek! 

5 comments:

  1. The hat is beautiful! And yay for spring! Bring it on :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that hat is so pretty! I SO want to learn how to knit hats, but it seems so daunting. I hear you on not posting... we've pretty much fallen off the band wagon over Weird Birds... life is just too busy lately. Yay for instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging. Your knit hat is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat hat is so cute! I really want you to teach me to cable knit! I wish you lived in Utah. shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color is beautiful. And I know that feeling. I was so excited when I learned to cable. So far, all the knitting techniques that looked so terrifying are turning out to be fairly simple---but knitting is one of those great things that can broken into smaller pieces. Stitch by stitch.

    ReplyDelete