4.28.2013

Cape Town and Sisters




Only a few pictures from Cape Town...we spent just 2 days here to visit my sister because she was heading off to Ghana soon after. But wow, I would love to visit again. It's such a beautiful city, Table Mountain framing the back and then the sea in front. The Two Oceans Marathon was going on while we were there so my sister and I ran a fun run, an 8k through the beautiful streets.

These pictures are from a while back but here's the best news ever: my sister came home last night! She's made her way around the world, starting in Japan and ending in Spain, and now she's back in Missoula. It's so good to have her back.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this amazing blog for the first time! I was moved!! I'm happy to hear that Mackenzie came back to Missoula. And I wanted to see her.. :( Now I wanna go to Missoula again!
    Oh can I share this page??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miki! Hi, thanks for reading my blog! It was so exciting for my sister to come back. And we want you to come back! And yes, you can definitely share this page :)

      Delete