6.19.2012

Countdown

On Saturday I will ride RATPOD, a 130 mile bike ride in Montana's Big Hole Valley.  Our training is finished and now I'm only left victim to my nerves. While my dad and brother are old hands at this ride, this year will be my first big attempt. In addition to three wilderness ranges, we will ride through some of the most beautiful country in Montana. Hopefully there will be minimal wind,  few flats and no tears. And from what I've heard, there is a pie stop at mile 107. Thank goodness for pie.





- K

5 comments:

  1. you go girl!! you've got this. sounds like that pie will be well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jenny! can't wait to get together and bake when i get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck guys!!! We'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! and thank cy, pete and seb for their donations, it means a ton!

    ReplyDelete